FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS AND RETURNS POLICY
Q: Can you do custom work for me? (shirt designs, business logo, boat wraps, commissions, tattoos)
A: Steve does not take on custom logos or shirt designs. Thank you for thinking of him, he truly appreciates the support but he is focused on his brand at this time.
For a list of other artists whose work he admires and recommends: please contact us.
Q: My order has shipped or my order hasn't shipped yet.
A: Our goal is to be as transparent and informative as possible prior to placing your order with us. Automated shipping updates are sent via email through our shipping carriers. Please refer to the product pages for estimated production or shipping times.
Business days required for orders do not include orders placed at night, on weekends or holidays. We appreciate your support!
Q: Where is my order? How do I track my order?
A: Automated shipping updates are sent via email through our shipping carriers. Shipping/production estimates are included in product page descriptions to keep you informed prior to ordering.
If you have not received an update after the processing time (up to 7 business days for performance shirts) please contact us. We have found that sometimes our emails and replies go to "Spam/Junk" folders, please check your folders just in case.
Q: Why haven't you replied to my email?
A: We are a small business and appreciate you! Email is the best way of getting a hold of someone. We normally reply within 1-2 business days (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm.) We have found that sometimes our emails and replies go to "Spam/Junk" folders, please check your folders just in case.
Q: Do you ship internationally?
A: International shipping is available at checkout. Pricing is estimated via carrier selected and does not include any duty or import taxes.
PLEASE NOTE: International shipping does not include any duty or import taxes, extra carrier fees and VAT charged by your home country. The buyer will be responsible for all extra fees charged by your country upon delivery. The seller is solely responsible for collecting shipping costs and not for any other fees. Please check with your country's duty and import tax policies prior to placing your order. See full explanation below:
- Delivered at place (DAP), also called delivered duty unpaid (DDU). This term indicates that the seller is only responsible for shipping the product, and that the customer is responsible for paying any import costs to the shipping carrier, such as duties, import taxes, or brokerage/disbursement fees upon delivery. Some shipping carriers charge additional fees for collecting duties upon delivery if the duties haven't been paid in advance. Using the DAP incoterm might result in additional charges to the customer.
Q: What are your shipping, returns policies?
- These policies pertain to U.S. purchases generated online through www.stevediossyclothing.com only.
- Unwashed or Unworn items may be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase with an original receipt. Refunds will be issued in the original form of payment for price paid when returned within 30 days or purchase date.
- Merchandise returned more than 30 days after the purchase date may be eligible for a merchandise credit for the price paid.
- Please include detailed order information with return for quicker turn around time. To return a www.stevediossyclothing.com purchase by mail, send returns to:
Steve Diossy Clothing- RETURNS DEPARTMENT:
3247 Ocean Drive, Vero Beach, FL 32963
Please keep postage receipt for your records.
- SteveDiossyClothing.com purchases cannot be exchanged at any authorized retailer.
- Once the return is received, a refund will be issued so you can place a new order. Customer is responsible for shipping costs to return/exchange items.
- We are not responsible for shipping costs of items ordered by mistake or the incorrect size. If the items are defective, shipping costs will be covered by us.
- Online refunds will be issued in the original form of payment for price paid. A mail check may be issued when original form of payment is unavailable for credit.
- Please note: returns for a refund under FREE SHIPPING promotions are subject to shipping costs.
Standard Shipping Delivery Orders will arrive within 7 – 14 business days (Monday through Friday, not including holidays), following credit card authorization and verification. Standard delivery is available for shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. territories, P.O., Rural Routes, APO, FPO, Canadian and UK addresses.
Customer is responsible for shipping costs to return/exchange items. We are not responsible for shipping costs of items ordered by mistake or the incorrect size. If the items are defective, shipping costs will be covered by us.
We determine the most efficient shipping carrier for your order. The carriers that may be used are: US Postal Service (USPS) or United Parcel Service (UPS).